Things I’ve accomplished this summer:
- Got a degree
- Got into PTA school
- Changed my schedule to accommodate working at the hospital & going to school.
- Learned how to swim
- Started practicing yoga
- Cooked more vegan meals
- Started juicing.
- Got into a car accident but replaced my car with a new used one.
- Read a book
- Finished all 4 seasons of Pretty Little Liars (I never do show marathons)
- Chosen to run the Functional Maintenance program at work, while the tech who does it is out. (Meaning I get 1 on 1 time with patients, enter charges, and have my own list of people to see)
- Explore more of Houston. (can’t ever get enough)
- Meet new people
- Started paying off student loans.
- Got out of a relationship, and got over it while accomplishing everything on this list.
Things I’m going to accomplish by the end of this summer/ year:
- Go to the Beyonce concert !!!
- Hiking for the first time
- Dine at Spindletop with a close girlfriend (don’t need a man for this)
- Go boating on a lake
- Participate in my 2nd fun 5k.
- Finally watch The Black Keys live.
- Get another tattoo
- Survive my first couple of months in PTA school.
- Be on the honors list.
It’s easy for me to take every accomplishment for granted. I’m learning how to appreciate everything I’ve worked hard for. It may not feel like a milestone, but in hindsight, I’m changing my life for the better.
Except maybe your boss when you like enter the real world or something.
(Source: shigaretto, via viverrs)
"Never say ‘no’ to adventures. Always say ‘yes,’ otherwise you’ll lead a very dull life."