I really could care less right now. Don’t even try to talk to me through twitter while you’re in Hawaii. You know you’re only telling me those things because of my tweets. So go away. I swear this happens around this time every freaking year. I’m tired of it.
1. Miranda Kerr 2. Maggie Q. 3. Olivia Wilde 4. Freida Pinto 5. Anne V.
1. I loved her after Gisele (my original fave) quit VS & I saw how bubbly she was compared to the other models (ESP Lima- she was such a bore) during that 1 VS show a few years ago when they interviewed the models. PLUS she’s Australian & I have a weakness for them Aussies.
2. I am obsessed with the show Nikita, and of course she plays her. She’s badass in the show & real life. I looove that, I want to be just like Nikita LOL
3. Olivia Wilde plays #13 in the show House. I love that show. 13 is intelligent & Wilde is a natural beauty. Plus she has a square face & a strong jaw so I can relate.
4. Obviously first saw her in Slumdog Millionaire & she honestly is perfection. My bestfriend is Hindu & therefore introduced me to the culture, so I will always have a special place in my heart for people of her culture(?). I don’t know the technical term, or how to politically correctly say it, but I’ve just always related in that way.
5. I’m basically obsessed with her because of Adam Levine & they are pretty much my #1 couple. They are just so perfect for eachother! Plus she still looks gorgeous without any makeup on. She’s also a VS model ;]
It is set in stone what quote I’m getting & where, I just neeeed the $$$ & the occasion for it ;] I know I’m getting it at the Electric Chair tho, for sure. I really liked the girl who did Kieu-vi’s dermals when we went. She was really friendly & she would totally make me feel comfortable lifting my shirt up for her lol
THE LIFEGUARD AT MY SCHOOL IS EOIERJTOIJ3984JU34T HOT! OMGGG, HE HAD THE ABS GOING ON & EVERYTHING. HE WAS WHITE WITH DARK HAIR…. I go crazy over those suckers. Yes, I have a “type” when it comes to white guys. I like them with dark hair >:] I think it’s mysterious…. & I think I have this thing about matching lol, cause I can’t see myself with a blonde. I’m so weird.
Anyway, I saw him while I was gazing out the window at the gym while I was counting down reps for my friend who was doing an exercise. I totally got distracted too. Sigh.
Throughout the years, I've learned to push on without the support of anyone else but my own.
It’s just how I was raised: with my parents filling my head up with doubts and pessimism, but I’m stubborn & I do what I want anyway. They NEVER encouraged me & never seem to approve of anything I do. Do you know what it’s like to grow up in an environment like that? I just want to get out of here as fast as I can, to get rid of the negativity that I’m constantly surrounded in. They don’t seem to want to me grow up and they don’t acknowledge or treat me like an adult. If I let them get into my head, I will be afraid of going out in the world & I will never function as a normal human being. The longer I stay with them, the more I start believing them. I need to stick to who I was before because I never let anything get to me. I’m strong and I need to believe in myself and what I can do on my own. I’m ready to grow up because I know in my heart that I will go far in life.